The MICROFREEZE was developed to measure through thicker and larger products such as larger blocks of meat or fish products. The used technology also allows you to measure layers of smaller products including frozen fries, small vegetables or fruits. Just like the CALLIFREEZE ®, the MICROFREEZE meet the hygienic standards for the food industry and has an IP66 rating. The system is compatible with the industrial standards allowing you to integrate the system in new or existing equipment.
- Real-time information about your products or processes
- Atline and inline measuring making it ideal for quality control
- Non-ionizing and safe to use
- Hygienic food-grade stainless steel housing (AISI 304)
- PTFE covers
- IP66 rating (IEC 60 529) - water and dust tight
- Single 230 VAC – 50Hz power cord
- Capacity LOF calculations: application-dependent
- Ethernet: RJ45 plug
- Compatible with industrial standards: Modbus TCPIP
- Web-server based user interface: Remote interaction with the sensor via a browser
- DHCP client: Automatic negotiation of IP address
Learn more about our freezing and defrosting technology.